We are looking for a
Customer Service Consultant Logistics Software /
Kundenberater/in Logistik-Software (m/w/d)
Nothing would work at GTS without our customer service team. Our customer advisors ensure that our customers are optimally supported in IT and logistics matters. We ourselves are put off by overcrowded hotlines and enquiries that are never answered. We do things differently: our customer service is fast, personal, professional and friendly. This works so well that we are constantly gaining new projects and customers. That's why we need more support for our team and are looking for you!
Do you enjoy providing our customers with competent and friendly advice on IT and logistics issues? Are you communicative and do you like to talk on the phone? Are you prepared to learn a lot about route planning, logistics and IT during the induction phase?
Then apply now as Customer Service Consultant Logistics Software (m/f/d)
What does the job look like?
- You take over projects from our consultants after the introduction phase
- You are responsible for processing customer enquiries and passing them on to the consulting and development team if you cannot process them directly yourself.
- You are friendly and meticulous and make sure that no enquiries are left unanswered.
- In your job, you will get an insight into how a successful introduction and support process works, with special emphasis on the topics of flexibility, speed and knowledge building.
- Through regular feedback rounds with your mentor, you can constantly develop your confident and self-assured appearance and thus inspire the customers of GTS.
- Great working atmosphere: The interaction among each other is very collegial and familiar. We all pull together and motivate each other to achieve our best performance and grow personally. Everyone has the opportunity to contribute creative ideas.
- Career opportunities: Those who perform well at gts and are willing to learn and improve constantly have the opportunity to take on responsibility in our growing team.
- Continuous development: For more than 20 years, we have been developing intelligent optimisation solutions for our customers in many countries and industries. These include medium-sized customers as well as corporations such as BMW, DHL or easyJet.
- Safe workplace: We have come through the Corona crisis very well and are now really picking up speed. Every person we hire is expected to grow with us in the long term. The goal of every recruitment is permanent employment.
- Completed training or completed studies.
- It does not have to be a specific discipline
More important is
- Thanks to your organisational skills, you are able to keep an overview of various tasks
- You are a doer, nothing needs to be said twice to you
- You are reliable: what you agree to, you also do
- Supporting other people in their tasks gives you great pleasure
- You speak business fluent German
- Honest and direct communication with superiors and colleagues is part of a good working relationship for you
- Your motivation and your positive attitude also inspire others
Do you have any questions? Then contact email@example.com
Dr. Tore Grünert
GTS Systems and Consulting
phone. +49 241 609595 00
"I would be happy to answer your questions and look forward to receiving your application."