MATSE training in Aachen: Your dual study programme at gts.
MATSE Apprenticeship/ Dual Study Programme: Mathematical-Technical Software Developer (m/f/d) in Aachen.
Training starts in September 2023.
Your MATSE training in Aachen.
Your MATSE training is a dual study programme. This means that you receive two degrees. On the one hand, you complete the Applied Mathematics and Computer Science degree programme at the FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences and receive the theoretical specialist knowledge there.
Parallel to your studies, you will gain practical experience and complete training as a mathematical-technical software developer at gts in Aachen.
We support you in your dual training as a mathematical-technical software developer by providing you with the necessary knowledge for the theory in practice.
The tuition fees are paid by gts. In addition, you will receive an above-average salary as a MATSE graduate.
What distinguishes gts from other companies?
We, gts systems & consulting GmbH from the Engineering Park Aachen, have been developing intelligent optimisation solutions for over 20 years with the help of mathematical models implemented as software. Our customers include companies such as BMW, DHL and easyJet. With our logistics software solution TransIT, we help them to increase revenues, reduce costs and protect the environment.
The booming logistics industry in particular is proving to be a crisis-proof field of work with a future. With our innovations in optimised route planning, we are constantly setting new industry standards.
To continue to grow and advance our goals, we need a strong team. Our software TransIT lives through mathematical-technical software developers (MATSE). That's why you are in demand!
This is what awaits you in the dual study programme.
- challenging tasks
- Early acquisition of programming experience
- work independently with colleagues
who support you at all times
- Quick integration into projects,
which you solve independently
- structured time frame
(lectures, homework, exams, company projects, etc.)
- (Technical) A-levels
- Fun with mathematics and computer science
- Good grades in mathematics and computer science
- Ambition, curiosity and motivation
- For international students: at least German at language level C1
- Knowledge test at RWTH Aachen University (after successful application)
You can find out whether MATSE training is right for you in the free MATSE taster test.
This is what we offer our MATSE trainees.
- an attractive training allowance
- Exciting work tasks in the logistics sector
- Flexible working hours (flexitime)
- Collegial and friendly working atmosphere with a "you" mentality
- Modern office space and digital equipment with work laptops
- Free catering in the office with water, coffee and fruit
- Good accessibility by public transport and car, incl. employee parking spaces
- Regular company events, such as trade fairs, company runs or barbecues
Dr. Tore Grünert
GTS Systems and Consulting
phone. +49 241 609595 00
"I would be happy to answer your questions and look forward to receiving your application."