We are looking for a
Project Manager / Projekt-Manager/in (m/w/d)
Our project team is essential: it looks after the customers from kick-off to live operation. Here it is important to be communicative, to enjoy new challenges and to never lose sight of time, budget and effort. We are successful and growing steadily and that's why we are looking for you!
You are organised, manage to work on several projects simultaneously and want to gain an insight into different industries and projects. You also like to be at the customer's site (if Corona allows it) and help them to understand processes and develop solutions?
Are you willing to learn a lot about route planning, logistics and IT during the induction phase?
Then apply now as Project Manager (m/f/d)
What does the job look like?
- You coordinate all tasks, from recording the requirements to supporting the first live operation
- You are responsible for project planning, implementation and controlling.
- As the link between the customer and gts, you discuss, coordinate and monitor the implementation and progress of the individual work packages
- You train the customers so that they learn how to use our software properly
- Usually you manage several projects at the same time
In your job, you will gain an insight into many different industries and companies, be involved in the development of innovative solution methods and get to know many people and corporate cultures
Through regular feedback rounds with the management, you will learn how to optimise your project management and offer our customers the best possible service
- Great working atmosphere: The interaction among each other is very collegial and familiar. We all pull together and motivate each other to achieve our best performance and grow personally. Everyone has the opportunity to contribute creative ideas.
- Career opportunities: Those who perform well at gts and are willing to learn and improve constantly have the opportunity to take on responsibility in our growing team.
- Continuous development: For more than 20 years, we have been developing intelligent optimisation solutions for our customers in many countries and industries. These include medium-sized customers as well as corporations such as BMW, DHL or easyJet.
- Safe workplace: We have come through the Corona crisis very well and are now really picking up speed. Every person we hire is expected to grow with us in the long term. The goal of every recruitment is permanent employment.
- Completed studies in a relevant field
- Confident and self-assured appearance
- Experience with structured work, ideally in project management
- As we also serve customers abroad, you ideally speak good English
- Excellent handling of Office products, further IT skills are an advantage
More important is
Thanks to your organisational skills, you are able to keep track of various tasks and projects
You are excellently structured and always know what to do next
You are not afraid to remind people to do tasks
Honest and direct communication with superiors and colleagues is part of a good working relationship for you
Your motivation and your positive attitude also inspire others
Do you have any questions? Then contact email@example.com
Dr. Tore Grünert
GTS Systems and Consulting
phone. +49 241 609595 00
"I would be happy to answer your questions and look forward to receiving your application."